Miami Mastermind: Instagram for Therapists
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn how to connect with your ideal client and take your therapy practice to new heights with Instagram!
About this Event
Healthcare professionals need to be seen.
You are a trusted source of information and can do so much good, while growing your practice, on social media!
Join Whitney Goodman, LMFT and Miami Mastermind for an information packed workshop on Instagram for Healthcare professionals.
Whitney will discuss
- how she managed to create a platform with 269k+ followers
- how to engage with your audience
- how to use instagram to create other funnels
- how to use instagram to get clients and patients
- how to ethically use the platform
- different content creation ideas and how to stay inspired!
All attendees will get 10% off Whitney's online IG for Therapists course.
A note from the host: Whitney Goodman, LMFT
I started using Instagram because I knew I needed to be on social media, but I’ve stayed on Instagram because I’ve built a community that’s more fulfilling than I ever imagined.
Beyond helping people with my posts, I also love the fact that because of my Instagram presence, I’ve gotten:
- A steady stream of weekly inquiries for therapy
- Dozens of new clients from the platform
- Quoted in The New York Times, The New Yorker, Bustle, Psychology Today, Men’s Health, and PsychCentral
- Over 9,000 new email newsletter subscribers
- Thousands in revenue from course sales through Instagram alone
I am truly passionate about helping trusted healthcare professionals become more visible. I hope to see you there!